Why hire SAT Mexico for your next Event, Incentive, or travel program in Mexico
If you are planning an Event, Incentive, or Travel program in Mexico, you must consider some barriers.
You can hire SAT Mexico as many companies that decide to do the project by contracting local providers’ services because they believe this could keep the cost down or be less complicated to manage. But not having experience in Mexico could be costly and time-consuming. There are many constraints when doing a project in Mexico that you need.
- Know the local Business culture – this is the most important aspect.
- Experience is an accumulation of previous failures – someone already did them for you, so take advantage of local experience.
- Saving time is saving money – consider the word “ahorita” (that can mean either in a bit, I’m going to, tomorrow, depending on the context). We are used to this, but you might consider it.
- The country is huge and with many social aspects to consider
- In Mexico, Local partnership is essential and, therefore, negotiation power.
- The service level is not the same. Always you need to consider knowing this to unify your expectations.
- Creativity does not always mean good performance.
- You must ensure that the company you are hiring is legal and financially strong.
By working with SAT MEXICO DMC as your local partner, you ensure to overpass all these barriers and the success of your project.
SAT Mexico DMC was established at the beginning of the ’90s as a pure Incoming Tour Operator. Due to its German ownership, it serves the major cruise companies, International wholesalers, and German-based companies.
During the last 30 years, we have reinvented ourselves within the same line of business. And this helps us to create a more extensive portfolio of services for our clients.
We started with the Incentive travel segment in the middle of the ’90s. Many clients who had traveled with us spread the word to critical international companies. They were looking for a strong and reliable partner in Mexico to perform their travel incentives. We decided to put a hand on this sector that today we love.
But not always everything shines like gold. At the end of the 2000s, Mexico (and many places in the world) were hit by several crises that stopped International Travelers from visiting Mexico, like the subprime mortgage Economic crisis in 2008, the 2009 Swine Flu, and 9/11 in 2001.
During these years:
We increased our performance in the local MICE market. We started organizing meetings and events for industries like Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Fashion, Consumer goods, etc. And we became pretty successful in helping our clients develop Meeting Congress and Events in Mexico.
And today is no exception. We continue diversifying in the same line of business to become an excellent solution for our partners and clients. We focused on creating a Laboratory for enhancing, creating, and developing better products and services in Mexico during the pandemic. Social activities and sustainability are part of our responsibility. We want to become the reference in the Incoming Tourism in our country.
SAT Mexico is a medium-sized Boutique DMC. We focus on details; make the trip or event in Mexico an unforgettable experience. Our continued growth is based on good reviews from our clients and recommendations.
We tell our story to all our colleagues and partners since we believe that it reflects our company’s culture of moving forward and solving whatever problem might arise to become better.
We understand your needs.
You need to organize an event for your client, and you will help them choose a destination and create a great program within budget.
- You need a partner that works as an extension of your team
- A a partner that can provide you with local knowledge
- You need a partner that can answer as many questions quickly as possible and accurate
- You need a partner that is financially solvent and legal structured
- A partner that can cover you from any type of risk with solid liability insurance above the standard required by Mexican law.
- One with solid negotiation power that can give you access to secure the best possible rates.
- You need a partner that works with the same ethical practices as you.
- A partner that can prove experience and professionalism no matter the size of your project.
- You need a partner with good contacts with local authorities and suppliers who can help achieve things that seem impossible at first sight.
Then, what’s the problem?
Everyone who knows the Event and Meeting sector knows that many problems can arise. You need someone besides you that will be there to help you overpass them easily.
Below are some excellent points to consider if you plan an event in a destination that you are not familiar by your own:
- Arrive at the airport, and you do not find the transportation company, and if you have many transfers, you need someone perfect to note a good service.
- Arrive at the hotel, which is under renovation, and no one from the hotel told you, of course.
- When emergencies arise, you need someone to help you locally
- Sometimes you might need to know the regulations in the country and insurance policies, Taxes, and local fees.
- There are some fees hidden in services that you didn’t know, like a federal beach permit or the musicians’ syndicate for your farewell party, and without that permit, there is no party.
- The weather changed, and now you need to change the program, and you have some hours to fix it and provide a similar alternative.
- In countries like Mexico, it could happen that the road is closed and you need help to change it or even sometimes the Aiport and new plane tickets.
- Time and efficiency: let’s imagine you have a project in which you need to hire ten different providers and make the same amount of down payments, invoices, receipts, wire transfers, briefing, and manage the difference in speed and accuracy in response. You can avoid all that, and in the end, this is more stressful and expensive time-wise than hiring a professional company.
Ask our Specialized Destination Management Company in Mexico for more information regarding the destination.
What makes us UNIQUE
Our team in SAT MEXICO is available seven days a week and is always in the best position to help you. They are experts in the local areas of any destination and know the best way to do things to ensure the best service. With a strong ethical commitment, our members operate according to our approved code of ethics and professional conduct.
Mexico Meeting and Tourism LAB “Atelier”
Since the pandemic, we have dedicated our efforts to improving our services, making them safer and bold. We are constantly creating, innovating, and researching all related to the MICE sector in Mexico. We look for new products, services, and people making incredible things and are happy to help them. In-house, we have our lab full of Jung people from different industries to create unique experiences for meetings and events.
One of the principal factors in choosing a destination for your next project is that each destination has its unique beauty, culture, and unique experiences. You want to offer something your participants are unfamiliar with and exceed their expectations. We are passionate about transforming the ordinary into memorable travel experiences. Therefore, we rescue the most authentic and remarkable of each service we provide in any of the destinations we have for you.
At SAT MEXICO, we have more than 30 years of experience in the industry. It benefits our knowledge of local products, the network of suppliers, and the purchasing power in any Mexican destinations you choose. Currently, in SAT MEXICO, we have evolved thanks to our great experience as designers of experiences and facilitators of high-quality customer service.
Quality and Added Value
Our professionals have a deep knowledge of any Mexican destination and its peculiarities and characteristics. They get all the information on new locations and venues to keep you updated on the most unique products and latest developments to make your event the best. As Mexican Destination Management Company, we are your event architects that offer creative solutions to suit your every request. We are your one-stop shop in Mexico.
We aim to show you Mexico as one of the best destinations to travel to. As it is full of culture, history, gastronomy, etc., offering you a high-quality service and, with this, create memorable experiences for your vacations in any of our destinations.
You will be informed of the best hotels, activities, restaurants, etc., in the chosen destination since the DMC agency knows it perfectly.
SAT MEXICO knows the suppliers, who to work with, and their strengths and weaknesses. You will not be working blind. It has experience in whatever type of event you are organizing. We will know how to advise you so that everything goes smoothly. Especially in these times of pandemic, it is necessary to take specific measures to ensure everyone is taken care of.
Our team will be up to date on the latest developments in all areas involved in the event’s organization. SAT MEXICO will be constantly updated about the services and infrastructure of the Mexican destination where you will hold your event. As you can see, SAT MEXICO will make your job easier. You only have to talk to one of our agents, who will be in charge of contacting all the suppliers involved and coordinating them to make your event a success.
No matter if you choose another company or us to do your next Event/Project in Mexico. Our recommendations will always be to choose one professional company that matches your style and culture. And not many providers. Using several providers can be time-consuming and expensive at the end of the day. Still, you will need someone with local knowledge to over to pass any difficulties that might arise.
Working with SAT MEXICO will save you time, effort, and money. It will eliminate stress by providing you with a support network from the beginning to the end of your event to guarantee you the best quality of service. Our positive attitude and professionalism will give you confidence that your event objectives will be met and exceeded.